I fell in love only to endure pains in my chest, like your stomach dropping on the down slope of your favorite roller coaster. I feel 8 years old with the sand from the beach falling through my fingers. I’m unable to grasp, unable to hold on, and sure as he’ll unable to let go.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
This is important(via notrelameoid)